Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:56:01

Thanks for the answers. I'm building a tri-gear by the way. As air inputs I have
a scoop in the top (in the closed position it is completely level with the
fuselage),
windows with a vent opening, and these ACS "ultimate vents" just below
the instrument panel. I guess this is enough for air vents.

The general consensus seams to be that the doors will function as an air exit.
I'm not to happy with that, for I try to keep them into their intended shape
(have
some aluminium bar rivited in to discourage them from bulging out) and using
them as an exit will probably generate some noise. Good idea that the area
above the wing will be low pressure, I could maybe make some gills in the bagage
bay just above the wing. Anything that enters via the flap slots will find
a quick way out then as well.

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org