RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: philip george <philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:00:24

Frans . You will find if it is a mono wheel =2Cair will be drawn out thru t
he wheel- well as this is a low pressure area .Being drawn thru the retract
ion lever slot . This is not so on the tri-gear.

Phil George .XS Mono wheel.> Subject: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
> From: frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl> Date: Tue=2C 9 Sep 2008 10:23:40 +0300> T
eldman" <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>> > It is easy to install air inlets=2C t
here are plenty of examples in the galleries and build logs.> But when air
enters the cabin=2C air has also to be able to leave somewhere.> How have p
eople accomplished this? I don't see any examples for this.> > Originally
=2C I planned to make an exit in the D-panel=2C and let the air escape via
the rear fuselage (trim tab slots). But now I've read that the rear fuselag
e has a higher pressure than the cabin.> > What is the best way to vent the
 cabin=2C to obtain a steady airflow=2C rather than trying to pressurize th
e cabin or to get oscillations in the air? Any ideas or satisfying implemen
====> > >
Make a mini you and download it into Windows Live Messenger