Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:23:40

It is easy to install air inlets, there are plenty of examples in the galleries
and build logs.
But when air enters the cabin, air has also to be able to leave somewhere.
How have people accomplished this? I don't see any examples for this.

Originally, I planned to make an exit in the D-panel, and let the air escape via
the rear fuselage (trim tab slots). But now I've read that the rear fuselage
has a higher pressure than the cabin.

What is the best way to vent the cabin, to obtain a steady airflow, rather than
trying to pressurize the cabin or to get oscillations in the air? Any ideas or
satisfying implementations?

Frans

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org