Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: David Buckley <wooburnaviation@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:05:19
Well we must have had a particulary draughty rear fuselage, as we had a
domestic plastic vent grill in the D panel, and that seemed to work fine
when combined with a NACA duct.  I think the NACA placement is more
important, bearing in mind the low pressure that definately exists on top of
the wing !

Dave