RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:48:27

Lance who is building a Mono about three hours drive from myself has an
outlet installed in the top
of the "D" that vents to freestream airflow just behind the bulkhead via
ramp simmilar to a cowl flap
exit, it slopes in line with the fuselage so rain etc doesnt try and fill up
the "outlet" while parked
I plan to do the same on mine, from memory he has a small baffle plate that
can be adjusted as needed and closed
when parked.

craig