Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:11:45

Svein,
You say the area where you placed the outlet is a low pressure area. Are you
sure? Did you measure that pressure? I think when the profile is diminishing
the pressure raises. On that place I have an intake for ventilation and even
in hot days I can't open fully the inlet because the windstream can't be
endured for a long time.
Regards,
Karel Vranken.  F-PKRL