RE: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:06:21

It will be twelve, Click on the GPS status page and you will see how
many its tracking
Regards
Ivor

I have had periods of drop out from my Skymap, which on reflection have
mainly been North to South or South to North.  Going North over the Lake
district and both North and South over the Pyrenees, both at over 4,000
feet, and both for periods of 10 minutes or more. The aerial is internal
on
the coaming. This was with a my backup, a handheld Garmin Co- Pilot,
continuing to work as normal.

I also have a newer Skymap in my RV - anyone know how I find out how
many
Satellites my 2006 Skymap 111c tracks?

Rick

Rick Morris Tri 912s G-RIKS