Europa-List: Mitchell Engine Instruments

Subject: Europa-List: Mitchell Engine Instruments
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:27:10

Hi Folks,

I've just finished up installing a Grand Rapids EIS in my panel as part
of my Panel Upgrade project (EFIS will be later this year).

It means I do have some 2 1/4 in engine gauges for sale if anyone is
interested. They are the Michell ones (backlit) and I will include the
appropriate senders.

New they are about $50 plus senders for the oil pressure and temperature
- so maybe $20 each including senders - or best offer.

Basically they comprise Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, one marked Water
Temperature (but actually was measuring Cylinder Head Temperature),
Voltmeter and Fuel Pressure Gauge.

If you want to see how I had them located (Beech Bonanza style) check out.

http://ourworld.cs.com/MJKTuck/instpanel.htm

Click on the instrument for more details.

The Fuel Pressure gauge I added later in place of the compass which
always pointed the way to the Tacho positioned next to it (doh!).

If you are interested contact me offline.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT
Wichita, Kansas