Europa-List: Drawings or pictures of Outrigger Assembly

Subject: Europa-List: Drawings or pictures of Outrigger Assembly
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:17:01

Dear Europa List,

I'm the owner of a Europa Classic Monowheel kit serial number A012.  With that
in mind I am looking for either an exploded view, photographs or a better
assembly
drawing of the outrigger/flap mechanism.  I just seem to be at a loss with
the section views that my manual shows.

You know what they say "a picture is worth a thousand words," and with that I
will
close this thread.

Regards,

Jeff Paruis
Kit# A012 Monowheel Classic
280 hours into the build and working on mounting the flaps to my wings.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com