RE: Europa-List: Drawings or pictures of Outrigger Assembly

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Drawings or pictures of Outrigger Assembly
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:57:34

Hello Europa List,

Well I found exploded views on the Europa website.  My instructions don't have
the documentation.  With this in mind we assembled the outrigger for one wing
and come to find out we have two different pairs of OR4, one set is very chunky
looking and the other  set looks quite refined and  might be a later revision?
The funny thing is the exploded view show the "clunkier" part and we used
it and low and behold the outrigger will not full extend, it seem as if the OR4
we used is bumping into the bottom wing skin.

I just don't know at this point, because I am running into some "extra" parts
that
are probably upgrades.  I guess that is what you get when you take over a
kit that is quite a few years older and has been picked over by the former
builder;
No big deal it will all work out in the end.

Any ideas?

Jeff Paris #A012 Europa Mono Classic