Europa-List: Almost new Rotax Tachometer for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Almost new Rotax Tachometer for Sale
From: Martin Tuck <MJKTuck@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:28:28

Hi Folks,

I guess I should have mentioned that I also have a standard Rotax Tacho
available for sale.

This is the standard Aviasport Tacho for use with the Rotax 912 or 914,
the nice one with the lower (orange), Normal (green) and Upper (red)
limit arcs painted on the dial (supplied by Leading Edge Airfoils) which
I purchased less than a year ago when my original one started acting up.

New they are around $120. I'd take $75 plus shipping.

Contact me off line if you are interested.

Regards,
Martin Tuck