RE: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting

Subject: RE: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting
From: Richard Scanlan <avgashead@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:48:53

I take it that anyone who has mounted their aerial overhead has mounted
it somewhere between the forward door hinges and in the small void
between the ceiling close out panel and outer skin? I take it that the
aerial (496) can 'see' OK through the thickness of the fuselage skin?
Richard Scanlan
# 103, just started wiring with upholstery to go.