Re: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GPS antennae siting
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:26:46

Slightly off-topic, has anyone used a Zaon XRX PCAS in a Europa and was the
siting of this found to be critical for good performance?
http://www.zaon.aero/content/blogcategory/1/53/
In particular, any variation on the location ? e.g. instrument buried in the
top of the panel with just the antenna poking out of the top.

Duncan McF.