Re: Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system
From: Jan de Jong <jan.de.jong@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:26:26

Graham,
Thank you.
I was thinking of 914 with no engine driven pump and the electric
pump(s) pumping around a tank volume every hour or so through the regulator.
A certain amount of mixing of sides would occur when the fuel level is
well above the hump.
Maybe different considerations for the different fuel systems?
Regards,
Jan de Jong