Re: Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:37:11

Hi Graham,

You made it yourself, and supplied me with the materials remember ? :-)
I think it's smaller then 3/8. To resume: In the smaller top opening of the tank
i have an adapter with a breather tube and a siphon tube for the long range
tank. The breather part goes to the side of the top of the snake. An air vent
tube is connected to the top of the snake, with a 5 way manifold that adds the
sight tube, the long range tank vent and a return valve to the cockpit air.
That return valve should save my butt in case the vent tube opening to the
outside
world gets blocked by insects or ice. At the moment i have a T splitter in
the pipe from the tank to the filler side, and the fuel return is connected
there.
All works. But i will give the fuel return line it's own top of the fuel
snake entry, and do away with the t junction. That hopefully will improve the
ease of fueling up.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org