Europa-List: What Listers Are Saying...

Subject: Europa-List: What Listers Are Saying...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 00:17:17

November is Matronics List Fund Raiser month and a number people been sending
some
really nice comments regarding the Lists.  I thought I'd share a few below.

The Lists are completely supported by your Contributions.  All of the bills for
new hardware, connectivity, and electricity are paid by the generous support
of the List members.

Please make your Contribution today to support the continued operation of the
List
and Forums:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you!

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

================= What Listers Are Saying ================

Flying and building is much safer with this List!!
                                                Robert D.

Thanks for having and maintaining such a great resource to
all of us builders and flyers.
                                                Wayne E.

Love the fact that you haven't caved to advertising!
                                                Peter J.

..a great resource!!
                                                Robert C.

Not building at the moment, but the Lists keeps me right
up to date with what's going on.
                                                Chris D.

The web forum has been running great.
                                                James O.

I enjoy this [List] site very much...
                                                Paul C.

This is a great list!
                                                Albert G.

..a valuable resource!
                                                Roger C.

I am deployed to Pakistan right now, and being able
to go on-line and keep up with the aircraft discussions
helps keep the aircraft building dream alive in my mind!

                                                Gregory C.

..fantastic service!
                                                Roger M.

..clearly a work of passion!
                                                Mike C.

It is a great service to us!
                                                Kevin C.

The list is a wonderful resource...
                                                Ralph O.

[The Lists] have been the single greatest resource in
building my RV-9A and now my RV-10.
                                                Albert G.

..a valuable and always improving service.
                                                Dick S.

STILL THE BEST BARGAIN AROUND!!
                                                Owen B.

..such a valuable tool.
                                                Jon M.

[The Lists] have been an invaluable resource for me
as a Zenith homebuilder.
                                                David G.

The opportunity to meet (on line at least) many other
interesting builders and to make some new friends is
truly appreciated.
                                                Albert G.