Europa-List: Fuel Inlet Pipe (Aluminum)

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Inlet Pipe (Aluminum)
From: TIMOTHY PHILIP WARD <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:29:35

Hi Hans-Peter,

That is no problem. I had 3 over and they have been
snapped up quickly so I will get another run done. I
will have them available soon and email you. I do them
"at cost" for the builders so with postage and
packaging they come to about 13 pounds. A local cheque
or cash is fine.
They are for the Classic with the MOD to increase the
baggage bay and the XS. So they are for the fuel cap
re positioned to the starboard side as per the XS.
They connect to the fuel inlet plastic  "cobra" and
the fuel tank. It avoids fuel getting left on the
rubber coupling they originally gave us, over time
which then permeates fuel into the cockpit as a smell
as it breaks down in time. The rubber joining pieces
are not included but are small lengths of fuel
resistant hosing you can buy from an auto shop with
hose clips and creates a better join, to the tank
especially, as the original rubber coupling has caused
problems.
All the best for the build,
Cheers,
Tim