Europa-List: Redux available

Subject: Europa-List: Redux available
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:48:19
All Europa Builders,

I just had my distributor get a dual shipment of Epibond 420 A/B which
is Araldite or as most of us know it, Redux.
It is in the 2 pound can.  (Yes the can of hardener or part B is a pain
to pour from, so use a 1 pint vinegar bottle with a tight fitting cap to
make it easier to use and store longer.)  Please clean and dry the
bottle though.

Price is $159.00 plus ground shipping.  Shipping is about $20 to the
west of the Mississippi or North East and $15 in the South East.  Sale
is at cost plus shipping and insurance.

Total of 9 kits available.
Checks only please.  Ground shipping only. No airmail UPS or FEDEX due
to Hazardous material.

If interested contact:

Bud Yerly
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>