Re: Europa-List: Redux available

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Redux available
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:40:33
I guess I'll order two sets.

  Kit is A210
  I got it from Brad Newell,  Port Ludlow, WA 98365

ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
        Rick,
  What is your kit number and who did you buy it from?  I'm updating records.

  You should need the following at a minimum:
  100g  tailplane torque tube
  400g  fin and tailpost
  500g  cockpit module
  500g  top
  700g  wings
  300g  doors and glass
  100g  misc.

  2600g is 2 of the 2 pound containers plus a little.

  I'd get two kits...
  Looks to me like the shipping may be more due to insurance and volume.  May
need
two separate shipments due to California rules.

  Huntsman maintains storage is good 1 year.  They never tested it further.
Most
guys will use it up to 3 years.  If you open the container and it doesn't look
like smooth lemon pie filling, call me.  Store at room temp.

  Do you want 2 kits?

  Bud Yerly
  cell  813.244.8354