Re: Europa-List: Redux available

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Redux available
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:18:43
Bub, I'll be nneding some as I have my wings almost ready to seal.

  Rick Stockton 707-330-1717

ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
          All Europa Builders,

  I just had my distributor get a dual shipment of Epibond 420 A/B which is
Araldite
or as most of us know it, Redux.
  It is in the 2 pound can.  (Yes the can of hardener or part B is a pain to
pour
from, so use a 1 pint vinegar bottle with a tight fitting cap to make it easier
to use and store longer.)  Please clean and dry the bottle though.

  Price is $159.00 plus ground shipping.  Shipping is about $20 to the west of
the Mississippi or North East and $15 in the South East.  Sale is at cost plus
shipping and insurance.

  Total of 9 kits available.   Checks only please.  Ground shipping only. No
airmail
UPS or FEDEX due to Hazardous material.

  If interested contact:

  Bud Yerly