Europa-List: Door Latches

Subject: Europa-List: Door Latches
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:24:45

Hi,

I'm working my way through the fuselage build and thought I'd take a look at the
doors.  I notice that my kit does not contain any DL11F or DL11R push rods (or
the earlier DL08F and R) that are supposed to be 10 x 5mm rectangular aluminium
section.  I do, however, have some aluminium rod of 10mm diameter supplied
which has a part number of B1RM and the size of this looks like I could make
some push rods out of it!

So, does anyone know what the B1RM material is used for or whether this is
supposed
to be used for the door latch mechanism?  If you do, is it written down anywhere
as the online manual still calls for DL11F & R.  I can't find any mention
of B1RM in the manuals yet it is called for in the packing list.

Thanks,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org