Re: Europa-List: Door Latches

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Door Latches
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:44:56
Phil,
BIRM 10mm is the 10 mm rod used for the pushrod construction.  3/8 inch
is ok if you goof one up.
When building your pushrods do not cut the flat sided pieces (the end of
the rod which attaches to the DL06 shoot bolts) to the final length
recommended in the instructions.  Leave them as long as you can so you
can adjust the bullet end to get good penetration into the fuselage, yet
clear the door DL07 shoot bolt guide.   It takes me about 1 hour to
build all four rods and fit them, so it really isn't that bad of a job.
Like most things, "you've gotta' tweak them to work like glass.

If you need any other parts or techniques, call me at the shop,

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
Europa Dealer USA
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>