Re: Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:37:18

Jan
imho there is more risk of vapout lock when you mix hot fuel from the
engine driven pump with the fuel going back to the engine. I don't think
you will be able to aerate a full tank of fuel, the return goes into the
reserve tank anyway, or should do.
Long range tank mod is a bit of a problem, I agree
Graham