Re: Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:28:31

rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:

Ron
a lot of good sense in what you say.
The Andair gascolators have 120 mu mesh, because Rotax specify minimum
of 100mu filters. They couldn't buy 100mu at the time I discussed it
with them. Those nice Mr Funnel filters are around 70mu (if I remember
right) and they WILL allow dust through that will block an Andair Mini.
I know of one blockage with a 914, caused by rust from a Jerry can. The
Mini is probably OK for 912S but not 914 with the high recirculating
flow rate.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton