Re: Europa-List: fuel system

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system
From: danbish <danbish@norwalktucson.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:17:25

Will,

Have a look at:

http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album164&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Or if the link doesn't work, go to the 2nd page of the gallery and look for my
photo album. The fuel system is in an album of it's own.

I used R9 fuel injection hose where I need the rubber stuff, and aluminum tube
(3/8" versatube) everywhere else. I have an Andair fuel selector and gascolator
as well. I just got in my Floscan fuel flow sensor that will be installed this
weekend and will go just before the rear fuel filters.

Right now I have dual fuel filters both in the seat pans and just prior to the
gascolator. This may seem like over-kill but after I have 25 or so hours on the
plane, I may remove the rear filters and just rely on the ones up front. I put
everything on bread boards so they're easy to remove.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org