Re: Europa-List: Wikipedia's entry on flutter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wikipedia's entry on flutter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:55:30

William, At the PFA today I was told that the radar trace of William's plane
showed it was going at 90 knots or so. He would have done his Vne dive
somewhere on the way back from Cornwall - all very perplexing.
           Did my Permit renewal test flying today and didn't like to ask
someone to come along as ballast/observer!
           Regards, David Joyce