Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:55:13

It appears to me from these discussions that what is needed most is a
good transition training program. Perhaps this is something that the
Europa company could offer as another source of revenue. I am sure
builders would travel to the UK to get this training, but I don't know
if the UK regs allow this. In the U.S, transition flight training in an
experimental is permitted.