RE: Europa-List: Rotax Circuit Wiring....... Help would be best and most

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax Circuit Wiring....... Help would be best and most
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:07:04
Thanks Michael, along with Ivor Phillips you are stars.
Problems solved, initiated not only by my apparent inability to
understand the instructions but also since I was looking for the mag
kill wires which Rotax don't do !
Woops! I must be careful I might give the impression I'm half
intelligent on these matters. I've been looking for "bullet" connectors
but now have been pointed in the direction of an A4 photo copy of
pictures of the replacement for the "bullets"being tiny spade connectors
. The photo copy was stapled to the rear of the first prime up of
lubrication!
REGARDS  and thanks
Bob H G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison