Re: Europa-List: Rotax Circuit Wiring....... Help would be best and most

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax Circuit Wiring....... Help would be best and most
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:59:54
appreciated  ?

R.C.Harrison a crit :

> d) two yellow shielded..and go to . ? ( I guess
> between the Alternator and regulator but I thought the mag wires
> needed shielding which ever they are?)

Bob,

I don't know the schematics you are referring to.
But, yes the two yellow shielded wires are alternator wires, each of
them goes to one of the two G terminals at the regulator (G stands for
"giallo", which is Italian for "yellow").
They conduct electricity from the alternator to the regulator.
Nothing to do with with magneto wires, which are connected between your
mag switch and the special connectors on the Rotax harness.

Best regards,
--
Gilles
http://contrails.free.fr