Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?
From: Niels Kock <nielskock@get2net.dk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:38:24

Graham, Paul.
Thanks for your soothing remarks, Graham, I needed them.
Faith, with cruel irony, decreed today that I be smacked for my cockyness.
Beheld by several hundres of gaping spectators (at the yearly Stauning
event)
I displayed my very first true ground loop, the humiliation of which I hope
was
balanced  by the lan with which it was performed. Exit one Arplast VP
propeller.
Wind and weather not to blame. Sheer, undiluted complacency.
Serves me right, it does.
And, Paul, wipe that smug grin off your face!
Yours, however,
Niels