Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: builder test flying his own creation?
From: Hans J. Danielsen <hansjd@online.no>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:22:01

Hi Graham, Niels,all.

I have followed this thread on first flights. I just did mine and had no
doubts doing it myself. I waited a long time for the right weather though. I
would not let any consideration regarding x-winds low ceilings etc., disturb
me.

You have to be current on tailwheels (cub's are fine), and not allow the
nose of the A/C to wander from the centerline. Stick in the stomach to
aileron-bite-speed and there you are. My take offs and landings are
non-events.

Hans