Europa-List: Aluminium AN fittings

Subject: Europa-List: Aluminium AN fittings
From: hpreusser <hpreusser@vtxmail.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:05:02
I was thinking of using aluminium AN fittings in the standard Europa
fuel cock to connect alu tubes to it instead of hoses. But now I am not
sure if it could develop into problems because of different metals,
brass cock and alu AN fitting.
On Cliff Shaws builder pages, photo no. 78, I found that you did it the
same way I have planned to do it. Could you comment whether you had any
problems so far?

Hans-Peter Reusser,  Spiez, Switzerland.
Kit no. 498, Mono, Rotax 914, just before fitting cockpit module.