RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp propeller controls

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp propeller controls
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:38:57

It's the Airmaster one. She's looking a bit tired inside but has a big
smile on her face with her fancy new propeller.

I have just ripped the guts out of my instrument panel on mine to follow
in Paul's footsteps and have installed a Dynon Flightdek 180. The drop
in weight from the removal of all the other instruments and associated
wiring was quite dramatic! My problem is lack of time due to workload
and the house build.

The house pad has been cut and retaining walls established and we are
now just waiting on the building consent before construction starts. In
the meantime I've been putting in the drainpipes to feed the two water
tanks while Jackie is putting plants in where she can.

You'll be pleased to be moving in at last and you'll be able to spend
all summer clearing up the remains of the building site!!

Tony