RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp propeller controls

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp propeller controls
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:30:04

Hi! Carl
Someone the other day somewhere mentioned that Airmaster will be
offering an option with Sensenitch blades at Oshkosh ? That would be
good, however after 600 hours with the MT and facing almost the cost of
new for their 72 month overhaul and since my mind was made up by my
prang last May I have gone for the Woodcomp Scimitar SR 3000 with Mark
Burtons Smart Controller. May as well keep it cheap and be in a better
position at TBO time. BTW Checko is nearer than NZ ! I've been round
their factory on the first 6 Nations trip with William and David Joyce
....great product, great folks, great facility, state of the art
controller from Mark.

Bob H