Europa-List: EAA Memorial Wall - ceremony remembering Cliff and Betty

Subject: Europa-List: EAA Memorial Wall - ceremony remembering Cliff and Betty
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:07:23
Folks,

At a time when we are all mourning the loss of Paul Sweeting and William
Mills, an email I received this morning from Cliff and Betty Shaw's family
is particularly poignant. They wanted to just let me know about the EAA
Memorial Wall at Oshkosh, and that there will be a ceremony there on Sunday
July 29th in memory of lost EAA members. I thought the Europa community,
many of whom will be planning to attend Oshkosh, might also want to know.

Kind regards,

Jeremy