Re: Europa-List: canopy open

Subject: Re: Europa-List: canopy open
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:29:20
Jim,
Here's an Idea. I had the local trophy shop make a small 2'' X 6 ''
plaque with the take off, landing, and cruise check list engraved in 3

columns. I placed it right at the top of the radio stack. It's black
with gold letters and it looks great! Cost was about $8.00. You cannot

punch the radio frequencies without looking at it. As you age you get
to know your misgivings and one of mine is if it's not written down...

I'll forget it!
Jeff
N128LJ Gold Rush