Europa-List: Before the top goes on

Subject: Europa-List: Before the top goes on
From: Europa List <n914va@bvunet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:44:50
Thanks to all for the hints. I will safety wire the mass balance arm
turnbuckles. tighten all control adjustments, and tweak the already
installed torque tube level before bonding on the top. I'm also trying
to think of any places that might need to be scuff-sanded later so that
I can do them while it is still two halves. Wings are in and check out
to near perfection thanks to previous builder. I would say that they
were installed perfectly, but my years as an engineer do not permit me
to do so. Have strived but never achieved.

Engine to be determined at a later date.

Vaughn Teegarden
N914VA