Europa-List: Before the top goes on

Subject: Europa-List: Before the top goes on
From: Europa List <n914va@bvunet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:36:59
I am presently scuff-sanding the mating surfaces prior to bonding the
top on the fuselage. Would it be wise to lock down all the adjustments
for the elevators and trim tab before doing that. All travel
measurements check out according to the manual. Other than safety wiring
the turnbuckles for the mass-balance arm, I can't think of anything else
to do before it starts to look like an airplane.

Vaughn Teegarden

N914VA (looking more like a 912ULS all the time)
Does anyone need a 914 firewall forward kit?