Re: Europa-List: Before the top goes on

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Before the top goes on
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:16:34

Most professional builders do it with the top clecoed on. IMHO once the
cokpit module is in that section of the fuse is rigid enough, its only
floppy from behind the luggage bay bulkhead. It is infinitely easier to
work inside with the top off, just cleco it on for resin cure.
Graham
get a second opinion ;-)

William Daniell wrote:

>I'm about to confront this task.
>
>And I have considered with trepidation putting the (tri) gear in with the
>top on.
>
>Europa says that without the top on the fuse is insufficiently rigid to set
>up the wings properly.  They do say that you can cleco the top on.  Any
>comments?   What have others done?

_-
_-
_-