Re: Europa-List: Cabin heat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin heat
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:29:52
Thanks Graham

You are the sage and have given years of great advice.  Thanks.

I had the inlet and outlet welds on the muffler redone.  My CO monitor will
be on always.  As as a physician, I am most aware of the insidious problems
with CO.

I have flown for 50 years, all in air cooled engines and none with other
kinds of heat....  I am still flying.  (Oops, I don't where the heat from
the redial engines came from, maybe from the oil coolers?)

On the Jab, what are the alternatives?  Lots of underwear?  Electical?  Gas
burners with their own problems?  I am happy with my setup.

Tom