Re: Europa-List: Cabin heat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cabin heat
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:13:50
Hi Brian

I have a mono with a Jab 3300.  I used a separate NACA duct to take air to a
control box.  From there it can be switched to supply freash air to the
cockpit or air to a muff on the muffler where it is heated.  From there it
either goes to the air box/filter or to the cockpit or some of both.

I am not flying yet but ground running it seems to work fine.

Tom