Re: Europa-List: prop bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: prop bolts
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 21:53:38

I have seen a licenced aircraft engineer do same on my aircraft. It makes
sense to me, but I guess someone could provide the mathematics. My Woodcomp
nuts are 1/2 inch, and the torque wrench can also be set up for 1/2 inch.
The open end then of a common garden wrench fits onto the torque wrench, and
the other end fits onto the nut. Torque is then applied at right angle.

Karl