Re: Europa-List: prop bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: prop bolts
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:56:41

Paul,
Make your own torque wrench as I did for the airmaster prop as I had the
same problem.
 Bolt the correct spanner size to a piece of  'U' aluminum to take it
exactly to 1 foot length from the bolt to the end. Drill a hole at the other
end and with a spring weight (hardware stall) tighten up the bolt to the
correct torque through the weight at 90 degrees. Very accurate.
Keep the tool as you will need it in the future!!
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,