Re: Europa-List: prop bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: prop bolts
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:16:13

> Sorry to be so slow on the uptake, and apologies, Svein, for casting doubt
> on your suggestion!

Rowland,

If it makes you feel any better, I'm glad you asked the question.  I have
known for some time (since purchasing my Airmaster) about the spanner trick
but didn't understand how (or why) it worked.

The diagram posted by Svein and your second posting combined sorted it out
for me so I am pleased to be able to say I now understand the principle and
conseqently will now be able to remember it.

I just wasn't game to ask for fear of getting foot in mouth disease.

So thanks again Rowland and to you too Svein.

Regards
Kingsley in Oz.