Re: Europa-List: prop bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: prop bolts
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:41:28
I seem to have started a very learned discussion on this topic. As
the person who asked what to do when you can't get the wrench
directly on the bolt all I can say is Svein's solution works what
ever the theory.  Using the spanner/wrench combination, the torque
wrench 'clicks' at exactly the same point as torque wrench alone on
my simple bench comparison.

Many congratulations on your first flight Svein - perhaps one day we
will follow suit.

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY