Re: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:19:22
Hi Terry,

Interesting input, supporting my first thought expressed in my message
yesterday.  That is what David Bossomworth called the "cookie test" , I
think it was, when he took me up as passenger: " Now I will let go of
the stick, and the plane will tell who ate the most cookies" .  Right
wing drop!

Best regards,
Svein
LN-SKJ