RE: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ
From: bdavies@dircon.co.uk
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:29:43

 The first flight was duly recorded on the same day as received, Jos.  My
internet connnection was down and I had to go elswhere to receive messages
but unable to send .  The pen and paper are working fine but the technology
occasionally beats me.  You are very welcome to take over the job any time
:.)

Belated congratulations, Svein,  My first flight was not too long ago and I
am still smiling.

Brian Davies
New membership secretary