Re: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight LN-SKJ
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:14:07

Graham,

Appreciate your suggestion re. wing drop cure (may ask you for some more
details if I go that route), but what about risk of introducing flutter in
the aileron??

I would like to make some kind of arrangement, and there are some
suggestions on this forum  in addition to yours, but I also have the Navaid
wing leveller installed.  Will try it next time, but I am anxious to find
out if the stick vibration I get on the ground is gone when there is some
load on the ailerons (I cannot understand why they have made with such a
small deadband on the servo feedback - they even write about it in the
manual - - - ).

Best regards,
Svein