Europa-List: Dodgy Regulator - Update

Subject: Europa-List: Dodgy Regulator - Update
From: MJKTuck@cs.com
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:03:28
Hi Folks,

I fitted my new regulator today - oh why did I use regular stiff nuts on
those bolts which meant I had to remove the panel?!

Ah yes, the joy of removing the panel. If I had to do it again I would do a
whole lot of things differently/better - maybe we ought to compile a database?

Anyway, test flown and all is well - a steady 14 volts indicated throughout
the whole flight, which incidentally took me to my highest altitude ever in my

Europa 11,500 ft. Not bad for a 912 with a fixed prop. I was still doing 300
fpm.

Thanks for all the advice on the subject.

Regards,
Martin Tuck
Europa N152MT
Wichita, Kansas