Re: Europa-List: Wing drop in the stall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing drop in the stall
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 03:53:36
Nev,

Grateful thanks for your message re G PUDS which has set my mind at  rest.  I
have had little opportunity to actually fly the  aircraft since last year as
I have been away abroad a good deal of the  time and have spent much time (and

money!) doing a complete renovation ,  including paint, Arplast prop,
complete new interior inc. purpose made seats,  speed kit, etc.  Now awaiting
Pete

Jeffers to call and arrange  inspection and Test flights.

Unfortunately, in the meantime my wife has suffered a severe injury which
will mean that she is unlikely to regain full use of her left arm and the
likeliehood of her being able to access and egress the a/c is slim.  I may  have
completely re-think our flying in the future so G PUDS may well appear  on
the market in due course.

Best wishes,

Patrick